Cell voltage reading on BMS is not accordane with on multmeter when no load
- Incorrect battery type setting
- Cell wireing harnesses not connected to the BMS correctly
- Cell tap wiring error
- Cell impedance is very large
- Internal damage to the BMS
Note: if the BMS has been damaged by previous wiring errors, do not continue to usd the BMS, Contact Chargery for evaluation and repair.
Resolving the issue:
- Disconnect all cells from BMS, all cells must be opening. measure each cell voltage on 9pin connector with multi-meter, record each cell voltage.
- don't measure it on each cell positive and negative.
- don't measure it when cells connected to BMS.
from step 3 and 4, check wire connetion on battery, or exchange high impedance cell to solve the issue. from step 5 confirm if the BMS is damaged.
Your shopping cart is empty!