NOTE: Buy BMS and charger combo can save 30usd. The charger C10325B can charge 4S-24S LiPo/LiFe battery at 25A 1500W.
The Chargery BMS24P is designed especially for LiPo, LiFe and LiTo battery packs applied to Energy Storage Systems and Electrical Vehicles including E-Motorcycle, E-Scooter and so on. The unit can measure or detect the battery voltage, cell voltage, charge & discharge current, battery temperature, and battery SOC (State of Charge), with the information displayed on the TFT color LCD screen. It has an Internal balancing function to balance cells to maintain optimal operations of the battery pack being managed.
1. The BMS24P uses advanced ADC measurement technology, high accuracy, high voltage and high current detection circuit. The maximum voltage measurements tolerance is within 5mV at up to 24S LiPo battery (100.2V)
2. Supports regenerative braking, during braking operation it can charge the battery pack and the discharge power (Wh) will increase in response to the braking power.
3. Charge/discharge current up to 600A. Larger current support can be custom ordered.
4. 1.2A per cell balance current is very useful for large capacity battery pack, this feature can restore all cell voltage balance in the shortest time. Over temperature protection ensures the system safety during balancing.
5. BMS24P calculates and displays the charge and discharge power (Wh), generally the battery rated power is rated voltage multiplied by rated battery capacity.
6. TFT LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, battery status, SOC and temperature and so on.
7. BMS24P features maximum safety protections, within the range parameters that can be setup, BMS24P will alarm and cutoff charge or discharge according to users’ setup, out of range parameters and triggered absolute maximum settings BMS24P will force cutoff charge / discharge to protect the battery.
8. Minimize the power consumption by draw current from all cells or external power supply.
9. Dual power design, the unit can be powered by all the cells or an external power supply.
10. Detect cell count at any time, and compare with the count detected when switched on first time. If inconsistent, the device will alarm and cutoff charge or discharge according to user setup, this is a safety feature is if a cell becomes loose.
11. Sound alarm and LED alarm will be triggered if any warning events occur, it will wait several seconds, then disconnect charge / discharge if required. The delay time can be programmed.
12. The Charge and Discharge relays are controlled independently.
13. Two temperature sensors monitor battery temperature for different positions on the pack.
14. Supports upgrading the firmware program by USB port.
15. BMS24P provide users the maximum flexibility, key parameters can be programmed.
16. BMS24P displays battery SOC as a dial gauge. Cell count, battery pack voltage and battery gauge (%) temperature is displayed simultaneously.
17. In case the battery pack is not to be charged / discharged and put into storage mode, Press STOP button enter into Sleep Mode to save energy consumption, Charge / Discharge are disabled and the LCD back light is turned off. Press any key to resume normal work mode.
18. LCD back light ON time can be programmed to save energy, when it is OFF, press any key to activate.
1. Battery range: 2S-24S LiPo & LiFe, LTO battery pack on BMS24P
2. Accurate scope of the cell voltage: -8mV/+8mV on BMS24P
3. Cell Voltage display range: 0.10~4.99V
4. The voltage of external power：13-100V, 3A
5. Balance current:1.2A per cell
6. Temperature display range:-20℃~150℃,
7. SOC indicator:
- RED area @ 0~15% of SOC
- YELLOW area @ 16~35% of SOC
- GREEN area @ 36~100% of SOC
8. Main module Size: 130×122×45 (L×W×T, mm) or 5.1×4.8×1.8 (L×W×T, inch)
9. Main module weight: 490g excluding accessories
10. Display module size:96×80×24 (L×W×T, mm) or 3.8×3.2×0.95 (L×W×T, inch)
11. Display module weight: 130g excluding accessories
12. Warning LED: 11000mCd, @ 2.0V, 20mA
13. Warning beeper: 85dB @ 12V, 25mA
BMS24P Special features
BMS24P v4.05 is updated from BMS24T,
- Add intelligent cooling fan that its speed is controlled by internal temperature
- 0.5A of minimum current measurement on 300A / 600A shunt
- 0.3A of minimum current measurement on 100A shunt
- Improve cell voltage detection accuracy
- Improve AH reading accuracy
- Add Discharge End voltage of cell, and charge, discharge status send out -----Protocol v1.26
Maximum Charge and Discharge Current
|Maximum Charge and Discharge Current (A)||100||300||600|
- BMS main unit: 1pcs
- BMS LCD unit: 1pcs
- Standard accessories: 1 set
- Current shunt: 1pcs
- Shunt is calibrated before delivery
- Each cell volatage is calibrated before delivery
- Watch below video before installation
- Read Owner manual carefully before operation
- More details please contact us at email@example.com or visit www.chargery.com
Optional DCC Contactor----delivery default here is DCC on common port. if need DCC on separate port, please buy on DCC contactor detail pages.
External power board
the External power Board is for connecting battery to external socke on BMS, avoid battery power BMS by voltage sense wire, then improve cell voltage accuracy.